Baby, it’s cold out there!
As many people in the United States can attest, this winter has been incredibly cold for most of the northern states. Temperatures reaching well below zero have been reported all over, records are shattering, and your Facebook feed has most likely become nothing but pictures of thermometers and weather apps displaying outlandishly cold temperatures.
It’s so cold, one of the biggest waterfalls in the world, Niagara Falls in upstate New York and Canada, has frozen…
1. And it looks amazing.
2. Browsing through Instagram, there’s no shortage of incredible shots like these.
3. This ice turned into a coral reef look-a-like.
4. The views are spectacular.
5. This lamppost looks straight out of Narnia.
6. The water, steam & ice have combined to create something magical.
7. There are layers upon layers of icicles.
8. The shapes they create are mesmerizing.
9. It’s like watching a waterfall in slow motion.
10. It’s truly enchanting.
Brrrr!! Who else has a sudden need for hot cocoa and warm, fuzzy socks? Stay warm out there, friends, and be sure to share this story with someone who loves winter!