Parenting is literally the toughest job you’ll ever love. We put our hearts and souls into nurturing these little people, keeping them safe, and helping them grow up to be productive members of society… but sometimes, things don’t always go according to plan.
Sometimes, we’re not too proud to admit it, we mess up. When we do, it’s always good to ‘fess up and admit to the world that we’re not perfect! If nothing else, misery loves company, and you never know when your mistake can make someone’s day! Check out ten parenting fails that we can all relate to, even if we won’t always admit it!
1. “We’re good parents, I swear!”
2. These parents had their baby at the zoo, when a stranger said to them, “Ma’am, there’s a lemur on your baby.”
3. “My little brother’s parenting experience in a nutshell.”
4. “I still get hate mail about this photo.” (We promise the baby was fine.)
5. “Friend’s mom mixed up pajama day and picture day. He was not pleased.”
6. “I was spitting sunflower seeds out the window on the way home but I guess they found their way back in the car…”
7. I asked my husband to give the baby a bath…
8. “Accidentally sent my son to school with his newly bought ugly Christmas sweater. Didn’t realize what Santa was doing until his kindergarten teacher pointed it out when I picked him up after school.”
9. “Calculations were incorrect.”
10. “Nine hour flight to Budapest. No problem. We’re an experienced family of travellers.”
11. “Once upon a time, I sent my daughter and my husband off to buy her some nice new clothes.”
12. We let him drink and drive.
13. No babysitter? Problem Solved.
At least they’re honest!
Share these hilarious parents to make someone laugh today!