Every woman has her own idea of what makes a guy “the man of her dreams.” Maybe her ideal is tall, dark, and handsome; maybe she cares more about his sense of humor; maybe she needs someone to prove his love with romantic acts of kindness.
But there’s one thing every woman can agree on: the boyfriends and husbands in the list below are definitely raising the bar! Check it out.
1. This husband who wrote out 7,000 reasons he loves his wife on 7,000 Post-It Notes for an 8-bit-inspired Valentine’s Day surprise.
2. This imaginative boyfriend who filmed 7 different proposals for his girlfriend.
3. This groom whose reaction to seeing his bride puts all others to shame.
4. “I replaced my wife’s bathroom scale”
5. This husband who single-handedly remodeled the laundry room in just 7 days while his wife was out of town.
6. … Or this husband who built a window seat in 48 hours to surprise his wife.
7. The crafty man who created custom leather covers for all his girlfriend’s Harry Potter books to give her on her birthday.
8. Speaking of crafty, this boyfriend restored a 1910 fire extinguisher for his firefighter girlfriend.
9. The sweetest Christmas surprise that lasted through the years.
“Three years ago my wife broke down crying because we couldn’t even afford a tree (or presents) for Christmas. So I borrowed some lights and made this in our empty apartment. Now we make one every year along with a real tree to remember where we used to be”
10. When his girlfriend wanted to hang stockings, he created an entire fireplace from scratch!
11. “At sea for a month, I return to this mural done by my boyfriend.”
12. This husband whittled a bracelet out of a solid piece of driftwood for his wife’s Christmas present.
13. “I made my supercool girlfriend a leather messenger bag for Christmas”
14. This husband who frequents a makeup store for the sweetest reason.
15. This lovable guy who spent hours trudging through snow so he could spell out a giant birthday message for his wife.
16. This boyfriend who didn’t have enough money for flowers, so he crafted them himself.
17. “Message from the gardener…who is also my husband of 28 years.”
Talk about raising the bar!
Share these amazing acts of love today.