Let’s take a trip down memory lane, shall we?
Think back on your high school senior yearbook photo. If you can’t muster up an image in your head, it’s probably because you blocked the photo from your memory. If you’re like me, yeah, it was that bad. But if you do dig it up eventually, you’ll probably have a good laugh. “What was I thinking? What am I wearing?!”
But if the students at North Farmington High School look at their senior photos five, 10, 15 years down the road, they’ll laugh for a very different reason. That’s because it’s become a tradition to dress up in wacky outfits for their school ID badges. The results are pretty incredible, too.
1. That dang humidity.
2. “Did I do that?”
3. “Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.”
4. “FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!”
5. A teen home alone is a recipe for disaster.
6. Same with this little munchkin.
7. “It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door. I’ll give you two.”
8. “All you need is faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust.”
9. Ahh, brotherly love.
10. “How about a snack Scoob???”
11. “I also hope to be the first female president… or a rockette!”
12. “Howdy, boys!”
13. “There’s a snake in my boot!”
14. “Mom get out of my room! I’m experimenting.”
15. “Quality is our recipe.”
16. “Not to be rude or anything, but this isn’t really a great time for me to have a House Elf in my bedroom.”
17. “No, Harry. Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn’t a good sign.”
What did you think of these senior year photos? I wish my school had been this cool!
Share to spread some smiles today!